Thank you to all our 2018 Sponsors! After Prom was a huge success! Time for 2019!
What: Frederick High School After Prom
Date: April 27th, 2019
Time: 11:00 pm – 3:00 a.m.
Location: Frederick High School
Contact for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
After Prom Resources
After Prom Planning
After Prom 2019 planning has started. Parents of Juniors and Seniors and of Freshman and Sophomores are invited to come learn and help out. Community members are also encouraged to come support and help with After Prom.
After Prom keeps our kids safe by offering them a place to go once they return to our Tri-town area after the Prom. All Juniors and Seniors and their dates are invited to the After Prom and it is totally free. History proves that an event with fun activities like huge inflatables, carnival games, caricature artists, photo booth, DJ, lots of food, and great prizes attracts students to attend and stay at After Prom.
After Prom keeps our kids safe from 11:00pm – 3:00am in an amazing environment. The students have fun, while making great memories and our community gets to all play a part in keeping them safe.
Here is how you can help:
- Make Donation – Cash, checks
- Donate Prizes (PDF) – gift cards or prizes
- Volunteer to work on a committee
- Volunteer to work the event:
- Set Up (morning or day time hours)
- Preparation (Evening hours after 7:00 pm)
- Actual Event: 11:00pm – 3:00am
- Clean up: 3:00am – 5:00pm
- Attend meetings and give your input and ideas.
- Sponsor the Event with a Donation $500 or more and get your Company Logo on the After Prom Banner!
After Prom Meetings / Workshops
- February 25th, 6:30 pm at FHS in the commons
- March 18th, 6:30 pm at FHS in the commons
- April 21st, 6:30 pm at 6573 Saddleback Ave, Firestone
- April 15th, 6:30 pm at 6573 Saddleback Ave, Firestone
Additional meeting will be scheduled as needed.