After Prom Planning
After Prom 2018 planning has started. Do you have a Junior or a Senior? We need your help. Come to the next meeting to give your input and Ideas!! Sophomore and Freshman parents come and learn about After Prom.
- Make Donation – Cash, checks
- Donate Prizes (PDF) – gift cards or prizes
- Volunteer to work on a committee
- Volunteer to work the event:
- Set Up (morning or day time hours)
- Preparation (Evening hours after 7:00 pm)
- Actual Event: 11:00pm – 3:00am
- Clean up: 3:00am – 5:00pm
- Attend meetings and give your input and ideas.
- Sponsor the Event with a Donation $500 or more and get your Company Logo on the After Prom Banner!
After Prom Meetings
- September 24th (moved from 25th) – After Prom Workshop – Will be held at 6573 Saddleback Ave., Firestone
- October 30th – After Prom Workshop
- November 27th – After Prom Workshop
- February 5th – After Prom Workshop: 7pm at 6573 Saddleback Ave, Firestone
- February 26th – After Prom Workshop: 7pm at 6573 Saddleback Ave, Firestone
- March 5th – After Prom Workshop: 7pm at 6573 Saddleback Ave, Firestone
- March 19th – After Prom Workshop: 7pm at 6573 Saddleback Ave, Firestone
- April 2nd – After Prom Workshop
- April 16th- After Prom Workshop
When is FHS After Prom?
What: FHS After Prom
Date: April 21st, 2018
Time: 11:00 pm – 3:00 a.m.
Location: Frederick High School
Contact for more info: